¡Bienvenidos! Despite my lack of strong opinions, big adventures, special ring on a particular finger and the resulting kids to be proud of, I've created this blog. Get over it and eventually I will too. I'm starting an internship in Washington, D.C. this week and wanted a convenient, non-Facebook place to post a pic occassionally and write things. I'll try to do less of me and myself and mainly do more. Enjoy and feel free to post feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You do have some strong opinions, you have had and are having a big adventure and you can do something about a ring on a finger!!! But take your time on that one.
LOL. Loved the opening of your blog... I feel somewhat the same way.
i don't know if i agree about the lack of opinions...except for jacoby DID give you that award...
Post a Comment